Welcome to Canelli's Italian Restaurant
Our Menu - Fall 2011
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you - Ken & Ellie
- Flatbread di Casa - today's special
- Garlic Bread Parmigiana - garlic, butter and cheese
- Bruschetta Classico - Roma tomatoes, basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fried Calamari - topped with hot pepper rings, side of Aioli and Marinara
- Fried Ravioli - coated with seasoned breadcrumbs, side of Marinara
- Clams Casino - Littleneck clams, seasoned crumbs, Capacola topping
- Crab Cakes - Maine crabmeat, side of Rémoulade.
- Mussels di Roma - your choice of Marinara or Fra Diavolo sauces.
- Zuppa di Vongole - Littleneck clams, white wine, garlic and butter.
- Buffalo Wings - served with blue cheese, celery and carrots.
- Soup of the Day - changes daily, available by the cup or bowl.
- Antipasto Salad - iceberg and romaine lettuce, antipasto topping - optional anchovies.
- Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce, croutons, Pecorino Romano cheese, and creamy caesar dressing - optional anchovies.
- We offer Caesar Salad with options of Grilled Chicken or Grilled Shrimp at a small upcharge.
A side Caesar salad is available for $1.99 extra.
- Spaghetti - homemade Marinara, your choice of Angus Beef meatballs, or Italian Sausage links
- Lasagna - an abundant portion pasta layered with meat, three cheeses, and homemade Marinara
- Cheese Ravioli - large Ravioli stuffed with Italian cheeses, topped with our homemade Marinara
- Manicotti - hand rolled tubes of pasta, filled with creamy Ricotta, topped with our homemade Marinara, and a layer of melted Provolone.
- Fettucini Alfredo - Fettucini tossed with a creamy Pecorino Romano sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo or Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo are available for a small upcharge.
- House Special: Fruitti di Mare - a heaping portion of shrimp, scallops, Littleneck clams, mussels and lobster served over spaghetti with our homemade Marinara sauce.
- Fresh Mussels - served over spaghetti, your choice of Marinara or Fra Diavolo sauce.
- Shrimp Scampi - Large Gulf shrimp, sautéed with garlic, and olive oil, served over spaghetti.
- Scallops Angelina - Dry Sea Scallops sautéed with fresh mushrooms and spinach in a light cream sauce, served over fettucini.
- Clams Zuppa - Littleneck Clams steamed in white wine, garlic and olive oil, served over spaghetti.
- Seafood Fra Diavolo - Clams and shrimp in our spicy Marinara sauce, served over spaghetti.
- Broiled Scallops - Dry Scallops, butter, white wine, a light crumb topping, broiled to perfection. Served with potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Broiled Haddock - Local Haddock, topped with our house special crumb, and broiled to perfection. Served with potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Parmigiana - your choice of chicken, eggplant or veal. Lightly battered and fried, then topped with our homemade Marinara and melted Provolone cheese, spaghetti or ziti.
- Combo Parmigiana - as above, as Chicken and Eggplant - or - Veal and Eggplant.
- Eggplant Rollatini - pan fried thinly sliced eggplant, stuffed with Ricotta and Capacola, topped with our homemade Marinara, and melted Provolone cheese. Spaghetti or Ziti.
- Marsala - your choice of chicken or veal, hand cut and sautéed with fresh mushrooms and Marsala wine, served with potato and vegetable of the day.
- Chicken Carbonara - chicken sautéed with garlic, red bell peppers, mushrooms, proscuitto, and Pecorino Romano cheese, in a light cream sauce, served with spaghetti.
- Chicken Portobello - chicken sautéed with roasted red peppers, scallions, Portobello mushrooms, in a Balsamic reduction sauce, served with potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- Picatta - your choice of chicken or veal, sautéed with fresh lemon, roasted red peppers, white wine, butter and capers. Served with potatoes and the daily vegetable.
- Canelli's House Sirloin - 12 ounce charbroiled Sirloin, marinated and grilled to perfection, served on a sizzling platter with a side of herb butter.
- Steak Cipollina - 12 ounce charbroiled Sirloin, topped with a mound of paper-thin crisp onion rings, served on a sizzling platter, with a side of herb butter.
- Steak Italia - 12 ounce charbroiled Sirloin, covered with red and green bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, slow simmered in our homemade Marinara, served on a sizzling platter.
Of course, our famous desserts are always available.